[CentOS] Stripping silent periods from MP3s

Bowie Bailey Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com
Tue Dec 14 20:19:55 UTC 2010

On 12/14/2010 2:38 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Keith Roberts wrote:
> <snip>
>> Sorry for my lame email replies, (please excuse the pun),
>> but I had problems with my email recently.
>>
>> I've just had to clear out ~6,000 SPAM messages from my new
>> hosting providers web mail account :(
>>
> *sigh*
>
> I've been getting bounces, because some spambot appears to be forging my
> address as a Reply-To, or maybe even as a From. I'm hoping for a bounce
> from a legitimate ISP, with a tech support/abuse contact, so I can at
> least see the full headers of the crap.

One of my addresses is getting about 500 bounces per day from some
Russian spammer forging the address.  Quite annoying.  This has been
going on for ages now.  Not much I can do about it.

--
Bowie