[CentOS] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?

Tue Dec 7 21:31:53 UTC 2010
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 11:51:16AM -0500, Brunner, Brian T. wrote:

> LOL twice, I'll top-post!  (I hate M$ Office, but I'm stuck with it)

	Really?  In blatant disregard for the published guidelines for
	use on this and other centos.org mailing lists?  How very
	sporting of you.

	http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16

							John
--
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving
through traffic in a car that you are still paying for -- in order to get

-- Ellen Goodman (1941-), American journalist and
   Pulitzer Prize-winning syndicated columnist