[CentOS] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?

Wed Dec 8 15:03:26 UTC 2010
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 09:43:03AM -0500, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> > http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
> >
> > http://howto-pages.org/posting_style
> >
> > give good explanations.  Trimming is important.  Putting a two line
> > answer at the end of 400 line message isn't very helpful either.
>
> Oh, like Certain Parties who may or may not work for RedHat, esp. over on
> the selinux list?, he asks, innocently....

Honestly, I had no one in mind.
I remember in an effort to get a life outside tech, I joined a mailing
list for something else.  I hadn't realized how most people top post,
don't trim, and still use aol.

I was actually thinking of something off that list, where someone wrote
a longgggggggggg post and someone else responded at the very end, saying
nice post.

I guess the reason it jars us here is because most people post properly.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angel: I'm weak. I've never been anything else. I wanted to lose
myself in you. I know it will cost me my soul, and part of me
didn't care. It's not the demon in me that needs killing, Buffy,
it's the man.