[CentOS] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?

Wed Dec 8 16:05:59 UTC 2010
Guy Boisvert <boisvert.guy at videotron.ca>

Le 2010-12-08 07:41, Steve Clark a écrit :
> On 12/07/2010 04:31 PM, John R. Dennison wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 11:51:16AM -0500, Brunner, Brian T. wrote:
>>
>>> LOL twice, I'll top-post!  (I hate M$ Office, but I'm stuck with it)
>>>
>> 	Really?  In blatant disregard for the published guidelines for
>> 	use on this and other centos.org mailing lists?  How very
>> 	sporting of you.
>>
>> 	http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16
>>

>> 							John
>>

> Why do we bottom post? People have said so you can read what has been
> already written before you reply.
> But all the time people <snip> out big sections. That IMHO defeats the
> reason for bottom posting.

No IMHO.

You snip a text and keep important stuff so people can better understand
your answer.

With bottom posting, you have the text in the normal read order.

I am a tech support engineer and all i can say is that top posting is
very irritating, i receive like 400 e-mail a day...  Reading long posts
reverse is a nightmare.

You may have reason to resist bottom posting like using Outlook (which
has many default like not respecting anything: Standards, posting order,
etc).  But that's an entire other story...

Guy Boisvert
Senior tech support engineer
IngTegration inc.