[CentOS] Trying to rebuild srpm from fedora....

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:13:22 UTC 2010

Thanks for the tips so I have gotten mock installed but for the life of me I
can't figure out how to install the srpm, edit the spec file and then
re-build.  I have seen an example that installs and then I can edit via mock
shell, but when I do a rpmbuild -ba or -bb it says its misssing the .tar
files....any help or pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.
 I know what I need to do to the spec file just not sure how to achieve
it...thanks.