[CentOS] Exim installation on CentOS

james Tanit jamestanit at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 04:05:42 UTC 2010

Thanks.
.
I thought all emails to root will be assassinated. Now my question is that each time you created a list. Do you have to add it to the aliases? I thought mailman's web interface would handle that automatically for you.

"/etc/aliases would contain any email aliases you want, for instance, if
you want all mail to root to go to local account jamest...

    root:      jamest"