[CentOS] Launch many scripts with reboot

Georghy fusco at wanagain.net
Thu Feb 11 14:36:02 UTC 2010

Les Mikesell a écrit :
> Georghy wrote:
>
>> Kai Schaetzl a écrit :

>>> It's quite uncommon that you have to reboot for that. Especially going by
>>> your quote "many".
>>>
>>> Kai
>>>

>> by "many" I mean 5-6 scripts
>>

> Do these need to run as root?  And do they really need to wait for a user to log
> in or can they write their output to a file to be viewed later?  You can put a
> line in /etc/rc.d/rc.local to run your script which you can change each time as
> you want.  And you can add >>/path/to/logfile on the command if you want it to
> be saved.   If you want something to run as the user at login, it can go in
> .profile or .bash_profile in the user's home directory.

I use .bash_profile and it works great

for now i want to display the computer IP adress just before the user login

my command is :
ifconfig | grep "inet addr" | awk '{print $2}' | sed s/addr:// | head -n 1
and it works after logon
but I want to display it before the user logon
do you know how to do this ?

--
Cordialement, / Greetings,
Georghy FUSCO