[CentOS] HP Proliant ML150 : how do I access disks ?

Fernando Gleiser fergleiser at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 00:51:21 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

google for "ml150 rhel5 site:hp.com" yields this results:

http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1266453497093+28353475&threadId=1355141

http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1266453513678+28353475&threadId=1364104

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3884324&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3884323&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=4006

the last ones have drivers and such for download

hope that helps

Fer