[CentOS] HP Proliant ML150 : how do I access disks ?

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Thu Feb 18 07:10:05 UTC 2010

Hakan Koseoglu a écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net> wrote:
>> boot configuration tools (bios, scsi configurator). So far I haven't
> SCSI -> Disk
>
> Go to www.hp.com, , click on Support & Drivers, on Step 2, for product
> type ML 150, click GO. Select the correct generation, i.e. G5 or G6
> etc. (it should be printed in the front), select Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux 5 Server (x86 or x86-64). Scroll down until you get to the
> Driver - Storage Controller section. Download HP ProLiant Smart Array
> Controller... And so on.

I already followed these steps. Well, almost. My server is a ML150 G2
model, and when I select it, I get support for :

Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 for 64-bit Extended Systems
Novell NetWare 6.5
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 (AMD64/EM64T)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 (x86)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (AMD64/EM64T)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (x86)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (AMD64/EM64T)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (AMD64/EM64T)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (x86)

No RHEL5 here. So I give RHEL4 (AMD64) a try, but the only thing I get
on the corresponding download page is this:

- HP IP Console Switch Firmware Update for Linux

And that's it. There's no other link.

Niki