[CentOS] how to show only quota limit to users via SSH?

Rudi Ahlers

Rudi at SoftDux.com
Tue Feb 23 16:16:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

How, if possible, do I only show a user's quota limits when he logs into
SSH?

For example, I set a soft limit of 10GB on this user, but when he logs in he
can see all the limits:

-sh-3.2$ df -h
/dev/mapper/fluid01-root
                       38G   36G  530M  99% /
/dev/mapper/fluid01-home
                       48G   15G   30G  34% /home
/dev/md0              190M   33M  148M  19% /boot
tmpfs                 881M     0  881M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/mapper/fluid01-cpbackup
                      203G  184G  9.4G  96% /cpbackup
-sh-3.2$

Is it possible to show him only his limits, and for that matter mounted
partitions, which in this case is /cpbackup/knocky ?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com