[CentOS] Python Script Issue

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sat Feb 27 22:56:13 UTC 2010

>Sorry about that...
>
>http://www.python.org/doc/2.5.2/lib/module-atexit.html
>
>Which I forgot to post but Benjamin already linked it to you, opps.

Well after rereading it I see that the second note of recommended things not to do
has been done:) Given I don't python, I dare not criticize:) Hopefully the cluster
list has some suggestions, there are people running some variant of it, and it's a
perfect solution for my need:(

Digressing a bit, but what's python got over Perl, anything? I am not sure how much
work is involved, but I might have a look at writing something fast in Perl, all I
need to do is drop a port on a procurve to fence IO using snmp v3. SNMP::Util looks
pretty basic?

Given I don't need broad support, I can probably just hack something as I only use
procurves.

Thanks guys