[CentOS] OT: Torrent software choice

Mon Feb 22 18:40:27 UTC 2010
Bob Taylor <bob8221 at gmail.com>

Hi, I am writting this message in hope that you can be of a great help to
me. My husband that has been on this site  died suddenly Feb 4th) and I can
not access my computer. He has  a user name and password on the system. He
has used the Linux  and Red Hat to run the computer....   He would boot up
the system and then I would do my email, documents, etc.  I never thought to
ask him his password or username.  There is no one in our area that knows
how to change the username and password on the Linux system... Can you or
some one you may know help. I did find a Red Hat Boot disk... not sure what
to do with it!!!!

I am able to use this email so that is why I am sending this to you ,trying
to find help. I can be reached through a friend if you can call me 970 208
3131.....  or email... will be OK also............  I hope there is someone
to help me get on my computer...  Laura