[CentOS] OpenSSH-5.3p1 selinux problem on CentOS-5.4.

Wed Feb 3 15:54:21 UTC 2010
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 10:26 -0500, James B. Byrne wrote:
> <snip>

> So, I am left still seeking answers to my original questions.
>
> 1. Is it possible to mount the selinux filesystem twice on the same
> host having different roots?

Mount --bind *before* the chroot environment is entered should do the
trick. AFAIK, there is no problem leaving it mounted this way as part of
your system start-up. Depending on permissions, it might be exposed to
other *ftp* users, so take care on that part of it.

> 2. If so, then how is this accomplished?

man mount and look for the bind option

> <snip>

HTH
--