[CentOS] Virtualization software to install Windows as guest on CentOS 5 as host ?

Thu Feb 4 09:04:36 UTC 2010
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

2010/2/3 Hadi Motamedi <motamedi24 at hotmail.com>:
> Dear All
> I need to install Windows as guest on my CentOS 5 as host . Can you please
> give me the link to download the requierd rpm package for this purpose ?

I use VMWare Server - it's free from VMWare, though I'm using version
1.0.8, and I hear version 2.0 has some issues with CentOS.

I have also heard about others on this list - check the archives for
virtualized OS support.  I think the most recent recommendation was
for Sun's VirtualBox, and there's also the built-in xen (though I hear
good and bad about that, too).

HTH

mhr