[CentOS] Configuration Management Redux (was: best parallel / cluster SSH)

Thu Feb 4 21:48:49 UTC 2010

> For pure RHEL/Centos/Fedora environments (especially centos/rhel) I
> can recommend Spacewalk for any reasonable number of systems (20+) for
> the combination of package management, configuration management and
> kickstart management...

Has it improved significantly since the end of this past April? It took me
a month to get it installed and correctly working. And I dunno if they
ever put my additional fix in their documentation, that being to increase
Oracle's two memory parameters to within 6M of the max 1G for Oracle XP.

It was *definitely* not ready for production, IMO.

          mark