[CentOS] Anyone using Active Driectory auth with Centos 5.4.....?

Tue Feb 9 00:49:32 UTC 2010
Arvind P R <iinfi1 at gmail.com>

I had written a blog quite some time back on this. There might be some
glitches in it, but will give you some clue. The blog is
blog.Palalinha.Com
i am sitting at the airport with my mobile so cant find you the
correct thread in the blog. Let me know if it helps.