[CentOS] Experiencing continual eth0 link up/down on a 10G Chelsio NIC (cxgb3 driver)

Tue Feb 9 04:18:26 UTC 2010
Arun Khan <knura9 at gmail.com>

Hi Jobst, Brent, and Hakan,

Thanks for your inputs.  I sincerely appreciate your suggestions and
sharing your experience.

I have posted a support query with Chelsio as well.

In my case the connection is a Fiber cable.  On the switch side there
is only one 10GB port so there is not much I can do.  Luckily the
switch and the cable, besides the NIC, has also been supplied by the
same vendor.

I am going to request the hardware vendor to send their engineer and
to take on the next steps.

Will post final findings over here when the problem is solved.

-- Arun Khan