[CentOS] Anyone using Active Driectory auth with Centos 5.4.....?

Tue Feb 9 18:08:42 UTC 2010
Joseph L. Casale <jcasale at activenetwerx.com>

>This looks like the way to go, I don't like the username /pass stored in plain text but maybe if I create a special group that doesn't really have any privileges this would work, geez AD is just plain bad...lol, Thanks.

I guess you think insecure would be better? If I understand your need, you want
to make AD insecure, so please enable anonymous binds so you don't need a user/pass
to make the query:)

Or program your own auth backend that binds with the intended creds asking for auth:)
Oh, and do this w/o tls/ssl because you want it insecure:)