[CentOS] annoying random Firefox crash - how to debug?

Wed Feb 17 20:19:09 UTC 2010

<snip>
>> > nspluginwrapper? 32bit flash on 64bit env? why you just don't run the
>> > 64bit flash?
>>
>> You mean the version that didn't exist, and is just now mentioned on
>> slashdot as ->ALPHA<- software?
>
> Wasn't the link from that slashdot article pointing to a news item from
> 2008?
>
> iirc 64bit flash for linux has been there for 1,5 years or so.

I didn't follow the link. However, if that's so, then I would have
expected it to be included when I did a fresh install of CentOS 5.4
x86_64.

<shrug>

      mark "flash, why did it have to be flash?"*

* And why on *Earth* would any idiot HR person+ have a flash video on the
page you're trying to search jobs for their company, which I saw last
year...?

+ But I repeat myself