[CentOS] Server HD failed and I think I am hosed

Fri Feb 19 14:48:29 UTC 2010

>>> Also, what would have caused this all of the sudden? This box has been
>>> running fine for months.
>>
>> Well, do you think that computer hardware lives forever?
>>

> They don't? /me stares at 486dx with a working floppy drive and working
> floppies from the eighties and early nineties.

And I deal with hardware with drives, and memory, and the occasional m/b
failing at less than five years old. Depends on the manufacturer, the q/c
they had at the time it was manufactured, and the day of the week, as the
old line from car buyers goes.

          mark "make mine on a Wed, please"