[CentOS] Email Problem

Fri Feb 26 13:45:39 UTC 2010
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Susan Day wrote on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:25:38 -0400:

> Sorry, but this has NOT been my experience. I just tried that list
> __last_week__ and __no__ responses, no activity, either.

Maybe that's because of the nature of your questions. I get the impression
that you are mostly asking very basic questions that a sysadmin *should*
know or at least know how to google them up. I get the impression that you
are not trying hard enough to understand your software. You cannot just
throw any problem you encounter at the next list you find. For your last
two questions (about the python script and this one which also seems to be
related to a script you wrote or use) I get the impression that in both
cases you simply may have bugs in the code or use it incorrectly. These
are then not questions for a mailing list about the MTA nor for this list,
but problems with your code and it might be more helpful to ask on a
mailing list/newsgroup for coders of that language.

Kai