[CentOS] Dear Centos Mailing List, If you can't find in google, try JUSTDIAL.COM

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Jan 6 17:04:45 UTC 2010

Ralph Angenendt wrote on Wed, 06 Jan 2010 17:18:23 +0100:

> As said, I haven't seen any. But many people on the list here want to
> "connect" to other "people" on social networks. That happens from time
> to time.

I'm happy with that but the requests should not go to this list. Anyway,
there have been several requests to this "Romeo Ninov, The Captain {LION}"
guy in the recent past, not just yesterday's, for instance:

This can't be just coincidence. Could this guy have put
"centos at centos.org" as his email address with linkedin?

> > But it appears to me now that you allow non-
> > members to post to the list. I've never thought that's a good idea.
> No. What makes you think we do that?

That one:

Looked like another kind of linkedin invitation mail, so would have
assumed they don't subscribe before sending ;-) Thus my sudden assumption
you allow unsubscribed mail.