[CentOS] what provices "replace" command?

Rudi Ahlers

Rudi at SoftDux.com
Sat Jan 9 13:47:39 UTC 2010

I am used to using the replace command to quickly replace strings in
file, but it's not available on some of my fresh CentOS 5.4 servers.

"yum info replace", "yum whatprovides replace", and "yum search
replace" doesn't show me which package(s) to install to get it. So,
does anyone know which package to install to get the "replace"
command?

Google doesn't help either since the work "replace" is too common

Results 1 - 10 of about 5,440,000 for how to install "replace" command on linux

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com