[CentOS] rsync optimization

xufengnju xufengnju at sina.com
Tue Jan 12 06:58:30 UTC 2010

We are now doing on the work to reduce the amount of images that would be compared before rsync many of which maybe aready exist on the receiving end.
After we do a successful rsync, we log the images transfered, and we use another script to delete them on the send end. And that turns out to be helpful in this case.

2010-01-12

xufengnju