[CentOS] Trip to FOSDEM from London

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jan 12 21:59:21 UTC 2010

On 12/01/10 21:36, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
> We will be leaving London on Friday (5. Feb) evening and returning on
> Sunday (7. Feb). One of our goals is it to keep the total cost for the
> weekend under 200 Pounds, which is quite cheep for a weekend in
> Brussels.

I'll see you guys at the other end, am heading out early friday morning
via eurostar ( the 11:45am / 9:45am from London and the 6:45 from
ebbsfleet are mostly linux people! ).

Looking at your timescale, it looks like you might be cutting it fine
for the beer event.

--
Karanbir Singh
kbsingh at karan.org | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh