[CentOS] Backup server

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Wed Jan 13 14:51:17 UTC 2010

Sound very interesting indeed!

I don't think the performance will be a problem, the server's a calculation
machine that has now been scrapped running a dual-xeon at 2,something GHz and
some 4GB RAM IIRC. Do you think the software-raid5 array used, would be a
problem in this case?

I've never had any problems with software raid5 in linux before, but you never
know...
--
/Sorin