[CentOS] Problem with checkinstall

Bob McConnell rmcconne at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 14 15:23:49 UTC 2010

Fernando Gleiser wrote:
> [...]

'getenforce' returns "Disabled"

'ls -lZ /usr/local/lib/' returns

drwxr-xr-x  root root                     checkinstall
-rwxr-xr-x  root root                     installwatch.so

'ls -alZ' adds current and parent owned by root.root with context:

   system_u:object_r:lib_t:s0     .
   system_u:object_r:usr_t:s0     ..

Bob McConnell
N2SPP