[CentOS] changing openoffice defaults

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:26:02 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:08 AM, Janez Kosmrlj
<postnalista at googlemail.com> wrote:
> anyone?
>

> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Janez Kosmrlj <postnalista at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>> I am trying to change some OpenOffice defaults. First of all I would like
>> to change the default open/save directory.

Did you try using Tools->Options->OpenOffice.org->Paths to set the "My
Documents" directory?  Did you consider using the Help functions to
see if there was an easy way to do what you want?

It's not always the first, best choice to dig into the muck of the
control files when there are built in option controls that will
accomplish the same thing easily and conveniently....

Also, please do not top-post on this list.

HTH.

mhr