[CentOS] mysql Workbench

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Tue Jan 19 08:54:13 UTC 2010

> > I don't of a website, but you can use checkinstall which will do the job
> on
> > one of your own machines.  Be aware that the lastest versions have a bug
> > which makes you jump through a couple extra hoops... but it is the only
> tool
> > to do that, to my knowledge.

I just went and looked at the checkinstall site and they released a new
package within the past month that appears to resolve the bugs I
mentioned...  FYI.

I'm curious to know how it works for you, can you let me know if it works ok
for you?  I'm not the developer, but I did use the tool extensively for a
while and I may need to again in the near future.

-geoff

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Germany
http://www.galitz.org/