[CentOS] centos courseware?

b.j. mcclure keepertoad at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 20 16:31:40 UTC 2010

> > I find the RHEL Deployment Guide very helpful in this regard.
> > Sorry. I don't have the link handy at the moment but it's available
> > on the RH website.HTH.
>
>   yes, i've already bookmarked those.  i was curious in that there are
> some deployment guides at the centos site:
>
> http://www.centos.org/docs/5/
>
> but they stop at 5.2.  any reason for that?
>
> rday
> --
That issue was discussed on this list in the recent past.  Don't recall
the answer.  I have no difficulty in using the RH guide since CentOS
strives to be binary compatible with RHEL.

There is a textbook, Linux:The Textbook,published by Addison Wesley,
which is used in the local college in the AA program but it is generic
and somewhat out of date:circa 2002.

B.J.
CentOS 5.4, Linux 2.6.18-164.9.1.el5 x86_64 11:25:02 up 10 days, 22:04,
1 user, load average: 0.03, 0.05, 0.08