[CentOS] routing multiple network cards on a single subnet

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 20 18:57:20 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 09:50 -0800, R-Elists wrote:
> ummm, why do the two different networks need an IP on the same
> subnet ?

I have had a number of people ask me why I want this arrangement, where
I have two modems on a single outbound subnet.

This is (going to be) a server with limited upload bandwidth.  By having
two outbound connections, I can use a round robin dns entry to share the
load between the two connections and increase my capacity.