[CentOS] routing multiple network cards on a single subnet

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 20 22:45:12 UTC 2010

> What's upstream?  Two dsl lines from the same provider?

Cable, actually.

>   Can you get them provisioned on different subnets?

If I really had to I probably could; I have another modem in this same
building from them that I've had for a while and it's on a different
subnet, though everything comes in off of the same pole in the alley.
These latest two got their own separate wire pulled back to the pole
hookup, though, so I'm not entirely sure of what the ramification of
that is.

It seems to be a moot point now, though, as the routing solution I
posted earlier appears to be working wonderfully.