[CentOS] wifi doesnt work on centos 5.4

Arvind P R iinfi1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 11:00:06 UTC 2010

hi there
thanks for that reply
i didnt know NetworkManager existed as a different service in centos!! all
this while i used the network service to start n stop the network services!!
i thought network and NetworkManager are one n the same.

thanks for the insight. i m writing this mail while connected to my wireless
router thru the wifi :)

thanks a lot
Arvind