[CentOS] Postfix 2.6.5 in CentOSplus?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Jan 26 13:02:14 UTC 2010

Dirk H. Schulz wrote on Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:19:09 +0100:

> Is that nonsense

it's absolute nonsense. There is at least one source for a very new
(haven't used any package from it, just found it yesterday)

I don't know if rpmforge, EPEL or Atrpms have newer postfix.
What functionality are you looking for. I found that I can dow ith the
current postfix in CentOS quite well.

> By the way, you are right, I did not know the repositories can be
> browsed on the web. How can I do that?

You can do a simple "yum list postfix*" for a listing in yum.
If you want to surf the repos, they are all at

If you haven't read these yet, read them now: