[CentOS] Generating X.509 Certificates in Centos with open ssl
Arvind P R
iinfi1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:22:42 UTC 2010
can someone please guide me to a good howto to Generating X.509
Certificates in centos 5.4 with open ssl?
i am using a windows based desktop virtualization software called
vWorkspace which requires (copy/paste from vWorkspace documentation)
• One or more X.509 web server certificates (depending upon
• Trusted root certificate from the issuing CA installed into
the Windows machine store of the SSL Gateway for certificates that
have been installed on Web Access or Connection Broker servers.
• Your certificate should have the same Issued To and Friendly
• The certificate should be an RSA (1024) certificate, not an AES
• You should have a private key that corresponds to the certificate.
i need the certificate for testing purposes only, so i m using openssl
to generate a self signed certificate. i m not good enough with the
hence need sme help
thanks in advance
More information about the CentOS