[CentOS] conga and "virsh nodeinfo"

Tue Jan 5 18:55:47 UTC 2010
Dirk H. Schulz <dirk.schulz at kinzesberg.de>

Hi Fabian,

Fabian Arrotin schrieb:

- snip -
> Yes you're right and normally the updated luci/ricci RPMS (0.12.2-6.1)
> should have been already pushed to the mirrors but it seems that they
> are blocked somewhere ...
> I'm myself running such cluster with the appropriate RPMS and they run
> fine (Xen VMs)

Thanks for the hint. You are right, I do not have the patched rpms
installed (should have compared version numbers more exactly).

Now I have to get along doing it manually. Could you send me your
cluster.conf (or the rm part of it) as a working example? And could you
point me to documentation on the possible parameters? I have read the
relevant man pages and searched the web for it, but found nothing in depth.
My main problem is: there are examples out there (a few I found) that
use parameters I find no documentation for, not even on
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/RGManager.

Thanks for any further help.

Dirk