[CentOS] DynDNs.org compatible server scripts

Fri Jan 22 08:26:04 UTC 2010
Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>

Greetings,

I know this mail is slightly OT. But my DNS server and and all other compute
nodes (currently around 80) run Centos.

Has anybody come across some package script which can be used to listen to
request from DynDNS.org clients which can be found commonly in the devices?

I have a scenario wherein many devices having Dynamic IP scattered across a
geographical region. most have an embedded Dyndns.com client which can be
enabled.

I configure a Private Dynamic DNS server at a central location.

Now I need something which will listen to the request thrown out by the
devices and update Dynamic DNS Server.

TIA

Regards,

Rajagopal