[CentOS] Shutdown/poweroff does not power off machine

Tue Jan 5 00:20:03 UTC 2010
Scot P. Floess <sfloess at nc.rr.com>

Yes, it is just the Opiplex.  I've got an AMD Compaq Presario, Dell
Poweredge SC430 and 4400 as well as a crappy ol' Latitude laptop - all
running CentOS...poweroff works fine on them all :)  Its not a big deal -
just annoying :)