[CentOS] Dear Centos Mailing List, If you can't find in google, try JUSTDIAL.COM

Wed Jan 6 21:28:38 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 06.01.10 18:04, schrieb Kai Schaetzl:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote on Wed, 06 Jan 2010 17:18:23 +0100:
>>> But it appears to me now that you allow non-
>>> members to post to the list. I've never thought that's a good idea.
>>
>> No. What makes you think we do that?
>
> That one:
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2010-January/088281.html

Nope. Take a look at the complete headers of that mail - I'm sure that
there is a "Reply-To:" or a "Sender:" header in there, which has a
subscribed mail address.

Mailman is a good netizen and as such it is rather liberal in where you
put your subscribed mail address. In this case it's bad, true.

Ralph