[CentOS] SAN help

Fri Jan 8 15:45:14 UTC 2010
Paras pradhan <pradhanparas at gmail.com>

Since I see the following entry
at  /usr/share/doc/device-mapper-multipath-0.4.7/multipath.conf.defaults
I am assuming I do not need to add it to multipath.conf but I do not know
exaclty. Also my storage is Hitachi openv and the default one has Product
name as "DF.*" as you can see below.

So I am confused in here.

 device {
#               vendor                  "HITACHI"
#               product                 "DF.*"
# getuid_callout          "/sbin/scsi_id -g -u -s /block/%n"
# prio_callout "/sbin/mpath_prio_hds_modular %d"
# features "0"
# hardware_handler "0"
# path_grouping_policy group_by_prio
# failback immediate