[CentOS] Apache/Cluster issue -- Single public IP address

Fri Jan 8 16:57:58 UTC 2010
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

Don't bind it to an IP (so listen shows 0.0.0.0) on either node of the
cluster? When the IP address is floated across it will still accept requests
on that then - in additional the the real node IP address.....

Given that you are talking a public IP address however it depends on your
network configuration and ISP setup...