[CentOS] /var/www/html/stats/index.php?

Sun Jan 17 00:03:14 UTC 2010
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 7:10 AM, hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply . I checked my /etc/php.ini but all of the
> parameters regarding zend* point to valid and existing folders on my CentOS
> server . So where this error comes from ? Can you please give me a hint on
> this ?

Sure. I'll actually give you several hints.

1. Commercial software packages like Zend-Guard have installation
instructions. READ THEM.
2. File permissions exist and any competent admin should know how to check them.
3. Re-read what your log errors say. You don't seem to be able to
properly translate them.
4. You appear to be drawing a great deal of hostility from other
members of this list because of your blatant disregard for common
practice, polite list behavior, and etiquette. As others have said,
use this list responsibly, and not as an administrator-by-proxy
because you can't do your job.

George Orwell