[CentOS] routing multiple network cards on a single subnet

Wed Jan 20 19:04:59 UTC 2010
R-Elists <lists07 at abbacomm.net>

> I have had a number of people ask me why I want this
> arrangement, where I have two modems on a single outbound subnet.
>
> This is (going to be) a server with limited upload bandwidth.
>  By having two outbound connections, I can use a round robin
> dns entry to share the load between the two connections and
> increase my capacity.
> --

Frank,

do both internet feeds come from the same ISP?

DSL? Cable?

if DSL, get a 3620 and two ADSL Wics and work with the ISP to bond the DSL's
together and remove one of the server nics out of the equation.

 - rh