[CentOS] mysql Workbench

Thu Jan 21 09:02:21 UTC 2010
Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>

Greetings,

>On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com> wrote:

Slightly OT, I wanted to enable blackhole engine in the mysql server
so downloaded the SRPM from Centos Site, setup the rpmbuild envronment
with mighty help from the our own Russ's Owlriver website and tried
building it. I have a 5.2 centos box on which I need to enable this so
took the 5.2 SRPM (mysql-5.0.45-7.el5.src.rpm) from
vault.centos.org.(mysql

The Build did not complete throwing errors during testing about unable
to connect using ssl or something.

I tried from 5.4 SRPM at least the build went thru.

Was 5.0.45 srpm broken? or did I get it horribly wrong somewhere as it
is my first attempt to build from srpm.

Has anybody come across this error?

Thanks and Regards,

Rajagopal