[CentOS] trouble shooting slow ssh logins

Thu Jan 21 21:03:01 UTC 2010
aurfalien at gmail.com <aurfalien at gmail.com>

The DNS server also behaved regarding name/ip addy lookups.

This server is a Zimbra mail server which during install, checks for
proper DNS configs.  I usually check proper functioning DNS by hand
anyways.

The ipv6 line was strange but I read a while back, some tech note
about ensuring that is your last line in hosts.

- aurf