[CentOS] File sharing solution

Jussi Hirvi

listmember at greenspot.fi
Fri Jul 2 10:44:48 UTC 2010

I would like to offer my isp clients a solution for sharing (big) files,
basically on one-to-one basis. This is how I imagine it:
- an anonymous or registered user can upload a file
- on response (s)he will get a file-specific (or batch-specific)
username/password
- (s)he can send a link and un/pw by email
- the receiver can download the file
- the file will be automatically deleted from the server in n days

There must exist an opensource solution for this, but I could not find
it by google.

Where to look for it?

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland