[CentOS] kvm as non-root user

David McGuffey davidmcguffey at verizon.net
Sat Jul 3 11:58:06 UTC 2010

Yes, I already get that output.  I also made sure that the xml scripts
and the VM images are not root:root, but root:kvm.

I'm using the Virtual Machine Manager GUI as the interface...that is
where I get challenged for the root pw.  Maybe I need to go to create a
script that runs qemu-kvm as the regular user to start the VMs.

Dave M