[CentOS] DNS or firewall problem

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 02:34:29 UTC 2010

I did notice today there is a squid.conf file in my /etc/httpd/conf.d
directory. It appears it is configure for the local domain only.  I renamed
it and restarted apache but that didn't work.

The server has two nics, one for internet and one for the local network,
connected to a switch. eth0 is connected to the uplink port.