[CentOS] DNS or firewall problem

cliff here c4ifford at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 02:56:03 UTC 2010

yea that needs to be a 1

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Thomas Dukes <tdukes at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> [...]

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments, is intended for the use of
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.