[CentOS] Problem with Gnome (or nautilus)

Basil Kurian basilkurian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:02:15 UTC 2010

actually i tried downgrading nautilus by using packges from centos 5.3 dvd
...... it again shows problem , then tried to downgrade gnome as such from
5.3 DVD , then some dependency problem arises ........

finally i installed PcmanFM ...... and used it for  a while .........

what about BIND DNS server in 5.4 and 5.5 ??

in 5.3 it is working perfectly.